- ALEKO products comes with a standard 1-year limited warranty, except for the items listed below.
- ALEKO Solar Panels have a standard 15-year limited warranty (this covers manufacturing defects only).
- ALEKO Driveway Gates, Pedestrian Gates, and Steel Fences (not including DIY or chain-link fences) have a standard 10-year limited warranty (products purchased on 1/1/2017 and earlier include a 5-year limited warranty).
- ALEKO Chain-Link Fences have a standard 5-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO Iron Doors have a standard 5-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO DIY Steel Fences have a standard 2-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO Hot Tubs have a standard 180-day limited warranty.
- ALEKO Inflatable Bounce Houses have a 90-day limited warranty.
- ALEKO Hammock Swings have a standard 6-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO Gazebos and Pergolas have a standard 6-month limited warranty.
ALEKO products with manufacturer warranties are warranted by us against defects in materials and manufacturer workmanship for the designated period from the date of product arrival at the shipping address. Warranty coverage is provided if the recommended installation procedures have been followed. After the first year warranty has expired, ALEKO.com will not provide any additional warranty. Contact us for more details.
In the case of a product failure due to defective material or manufacturer workmanship within the allotted warranty from the date of receiving the item, the product will be replaced (at our option) at no charge to the customer. ALEKO does not cover any weather damages to your products including: Rain, Sun, Snow, Storms, Tornados, Thunder, and Strong Wind.
Verification of the warranty period requires copies of receipts or other proof of purchase.
According to our policy we can only honor warranties with the original buyer of a the product. If a product has been sold and has changed ownership, we are unable to extend the warranty to the new owner.