- ALEKO products comes with a standard 1-year limited warranty, except for the items listed below.
- ALEKO RC cars (gas, electric, etc. ) have a standard 30-day limited warranty.
- ALEKO Holiday Products have a standard 30-day limited warranty.
- ALEKO office chairs have a standard 3-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO dog collars have a standard 3-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO inflatable hot tubs include a 1-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO power tools (drywall sanders, vacuums, and drills etc.) have a 1-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO Hammock Swings have a 6-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO inflatable bounce houses include a 9-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO Wooden Saunas include a 1-year limited warranty (Electrical Sauna Heaters include a 1-year limited warranty.)
- ALEKO fencing and doors include a 5-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO driveway gate, pedestrian gate and fence products come with a standard 10-year limited warranty (products purchased on 1/1/2017 and earlier include a 5-year limited warranty). (Does not include DIY models)
- ALEKO solar panels have a standard 15-year limited warranty (this covers manufacturing defects only).
ALEKO products with manufacturer warranties are warranted by us against defects in materials and manufacturer workmanship for the designated period from the date of product arrival at the shipping address. Warranty coverage is provided if the recommended installation procedures have been followed. After the first year warranty has expired, ALEKO.com will not provide any additional warranty. Contact us for more details.
In the case of a product failure due to defective material or manufacturer workmanship within the allotted warranty from the date of receiving the item, the product will be replaced (at our option) at no charge to the customer. ALEKO does not cover any weather damages to your products including: Rain, Sun, Snow, Storms, Tornados, Thunder, and Strong Wind.
Verification of the warranty period requires copies of receipts or other proof of purchase.
According to our policy we can only honor warranties with the original buyer of a the product. If a product has been sold and has changed ownership, we are unable to extend the warranty to the new owner.