There are two methods of holding the gate open.
- Use your manual release keys to disengage the clutch on the arms and then walk it open and reengage the clutches. This is a temporary method that will retain your programmed auto close time for the next time you use it.
- Use the programming method. To accomplish this, you'll need to follow these steps
- Hold the FUNC button for 4 seconds
- Press the FUNC button to cycle through from P1 all the way to PA
- Immediately press DEC until you see 0
- Finally, press the FUNC until the display goes back to flashing "- -".This method is changing your auto close to 0 and you will need to press the remote for both the open and close cycle.
If you need additional help opening your AS/GG models gate openers, you can reach out to our customer care team by emailing us at email@example.com, or by calling 833-926-2323 for Technical Support.