Conditions of use
1. Temperature from +41 Fahrenheit ~+104 Fahrenheit
2. Relative humidity≤85%
3. Depression: 700~1060 hpa
4. Main supply: AC □120V □230V □380V
Frequency : □60Hz □50 Hz
5. For household use only
HANDLE THE POWER WIRE GENTLY FOR SAFETY
Packaging and Individual Panel Information
The sauna comes packaged in 3 boxes:
PLEASE FIND THE SAME NUMBERS ON THE CARTON BOX.
FOR EXAMPLE: "NO.001 1 OF 3", "NO.001 2 OF 3" and “No.001 3 OF 3” THESE THREE PACKAGES ARE FOR ONE SAUNA BOX. YOU CAN ASSEMBLE OUR SETS VERY EASILY.
NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT MIX PACK (PARTS FROM DIFFERENT
BOXES CAN NOT BE INSTALLED TOGETHER, OR EXCHANGED).
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR WOODEN BOX:
Assembly of the sauna requires at least 2 adults to complete. Please read the instructions thoroughly before and during assembly to ensure proper installation of the unit. If you encounter any problems or have questions during assembly, please feel free to call our Customer Service or local dealers.
- FOR SE2, SEN2, SE3 , SEN3, SEN4, SEA3 AND SEA4 ONLY
(1) Assemble place
Please do it as the following：
1. The sauna should be put near the power supply.
2. The surface to which you’re placing on must be flat.
(2) Putting the bottom panel
Put the bottom panel on the ground and the mark “Front” toward the foreside.
(3) Put the back panel on the rear of the bottom panel
Connect the groove between back panel and bottom panel vertically. Before installing the side
Panel there must be one person to make sure the side panel standing completely vertically.
(4) Installing side panels
Put the side panel, bottom panel and back panel together and fasten the buckles. There is a mark on every side panel for distinguishing, eg.: left side panel should put on the left side of the bottom and right side panel should be put on the right side of the bottom panel (Facing the sauna in the front).
Open buckle Fastened buckle
(5) Installing the front panel
Putting the front panel on the front of the bottom panel and fasten the buckles.
Note: Make sure not to place the front panel reversely.
(6) Installing the top panel
1. Put the top panel on the sauna gently, to make sure the 4 corners are connecting well and then lay it down.
2. Please don’t damage surrounding wires.
(7) Installing the seat panel
(1) Put the side panel of the seat into the groove and put the seat panel on it.
Note: Please put the seat face panel up.
(8) Assemble the backrest
Fix the back rest on the back panel of the sauna, close to the seat panel.
2. FOR SE4 AND SE5 ONLY (SE3C is similar)
SEA3C AND SEA5 EXCHANGE THE STEP2 AND STEP3
(1) First, please put the bottom panel on a flat surface, then connect back panel to the side panels by using the outside buckles.
(2) Place the door panel in the front, and connect the front panels by inner buckles, then connect front panels to side panels by using outside buckles.
(3) Put the top panel on the already assembled panels.
(4) Install the sauna benches
(5) Hang up the lamps.
---Please refer to the heater user manual for installation instructions.
1. Read and follow all instructions carefully.
2. When installing and using this electrical equipment, basic safety precautions should always
3. Do not use the sauna immediately after intense exercise. Wait at least 30 minutes to allow the body to cool down.
a. To avoid fire, do not place combustible material on sauna heaters, do not dry clothes or leave any towels in the sauna.
b. To prevent burns or electric shocks, do not touch or use metal tools on the net cover of the far infrared heater elements.
c. While in the sauna, do not touch the light bulb. If the bulb needs to be changed, switch it off and wait until the sauna is shut off and the bulb is cool
d. Do not spray water on the far-infrared tube. Do not install shower heads or water spray devices above the sauna heater. This activity may result in electric shock or damage to the heater elements.
e. Don’t install the receptacle inside sauna. Don’t install any kind of lock and bolt.
f. The control is installed on the front panel, please don’t press it hard.
g. Don’t put the power wire or a spare part in the hot sauna.
h. Supervise children at all times. Exit immediately if uncomfortable, dizzy, or sleepy, staying too long in a heated area may cause overheating.
i. Check with a doctor before use if pregnant, in poor health, or under medical care.
j. Do not use the sauna if you have any of the following conditions:
1) Open wounds
2) Eye diseases
3) Severe sunburns
4) Elderly or weak, especially those suffering from a disease, pregnant women and infants are prohibited.
5) If suffering from a disease directly related to temperature, seek the advice of a doctor before
6) Persons suffering from obesity or with a medical history of heart disease, low or high blood pressure, circulatory system problems, or diabetes should consult a physician prior to using the sauna.
7) Persons using medications should consult a physician before using the sauna since some medications may induce drowsiness while others may affect heart rate, blood pressure, and circulation.
8) Do not place pets in the sauna.
9) Do not use the sauna if you are under the effects of alcohol. The use of alcohol, drugs, or medications prior to or during the sauna session may lead to unconsciousness.
Sauna room 1
Owner’s manual 1