AR900 Limit Switch Test
Modified on: Thu, 23 Dec, 2021 at 10:12 AM
- If Gate is only Working In one cycle (OPEN/CLOSE)
- Ask the customer to remove the limit switch wires from ports (OP, CO, CL) on circuit board
- Jumper those same ports with (2) spare 18 gauge wires. Connect the first wire to ports OP and CO, and connect the second wire to ports CO and CL. This will allow the unit to work successfully in both directions if the limit switch is the issue.
- This jumper test will cause the unit not to respect the magnet stop points, so ensure that you manually stop the unit before those points.
- If the test works as intended, replace the limit switch
- If the unit is still not operational, replace the circuit board.
Also if Gate is ignoring Limit Switch Replace Limit Switches
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.