LM149 (WIP) Knowledge Base
Modified on: Fri, 7 Jan, 2022 at 9:36 AM
- The LM149 comes in 12v and 24v versions.
- The LM149 with the adapter board are for gate openers powered by battery. The LM149 without the adapter board, which will say 24v, is for house powered gate openers.
- You will only need to convert AC (alternating current) into DC
- AC is power from your house, and DC is batteries.
- The board just allows the lock to work for gate openers powered by battery. It is a requirement. Otherwise, it won't function properly
- You can plug the 120 into the gate opener, but not into the board.
- The customer can decide if they want the power to be AC or DC.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.